Salesforce Administrator Professional Training Program
"Administrators are critical to a company's ongoing success with Salesforce."
The Salesforce Administrator Professional Training Program is sponsored by the Glen Hazel Resident Management Corporation (RMC).
The training will equip graduates with the skills needed to become Salesforce Administrators, a cloud computing position which is in high demand and will continue to far outpace demand in the foreseeable future.
Companies such as Facebook, GE, Dell Computer and The Red Cross and thousands of others are now using Salesforce to manage their sales and customer service operations.
Upon successful completion of the 6-month training program, which includes an internship and career placement assistance the graduates will possess a broad knowledge of the Salesforce applications and will be part of an elite group of highly sought after professionals.
- Six (6) months FREE training
- Earn a stipend while you study
- Paid Internship with employers
- Support from a dedicated case manager and mentor
Interested candidates must be:
- At least 18 years of age;
- Low income residents
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED;
- Be willing to participate in an educational assessments to benchmark basic reading & math levels, and possession of basic computer skills;
- Be able to receive Act 33/34 clearances;
- Submit to and pass a background check;
- Be legally eligible for employment in the USA without sponsorship needed;
- Drug testing required pre-training, pre-hire, and during employment
- Be able to commit to 5-full days of training or internship for 6 months
- Residents of Glen Hazel, subsidized housing residents in the greater Hazelwood area or subsidized housing residents in the City of Pittsburgh
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic browser/web knowledge / skills
- Basic ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- Desire to serve and help others
- Classes are slated to begin on Monday, October 26th, 2015
- Classes will be held on Monday thru Friday from 10:00 A.M to 2:30 P.M. at the Glen Hazel Recreational Center 895 Johnston Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15207
- Registered applicants will be notified as soon as more details are available
Call us at 724-400-5504 for more information
Don’t miss this opportunity to prepare for a promising future!
Is a career in Cloud Computing right for you?
To give you an idea if a job as a Salesforce Administrator/Developer is for you, we encourage you review the following: